Welcome to Nelson website
Free Scientific Software Package
The aim of Nelson is providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications using modern C/C++ libraries (Boost, Eigen, FFTW, …) and others state of art numerical libraries.
It has sophisticated data structures (including cell, struct, linear systems…), an interpreter and a high level programming language.
Nelson has been developped to be an open/modular system where an user can define these own data types and operations on these data types by using overload.
Tested and supported platforms:
- Windows 8, 10 32 bit & 64 bit (intel x86)
- Linux Debian 32 bit & 64 bit (intel x86)
- Mac Os X Sierra (intel x86)
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) (Travis CI)
- Arch Linux (ARM v7 i.MX 6)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B ( Raspbian)
- Rock64 (Ubuntu aarch64)